Wednesday, April 28, 2010

let me have a minute in my own world

hmm.....it's not wrong for me to be dreaming right? yeah, to dream of whose among the boys are most suitable for me.

well, as everyone (not so everyone, my friends that is) knows that i love hyung jun the most. it's all because the image that he bring in UR man. i really2 fall in love in his image in UR man. really namja! i like him since that. but is it true? miahahahaha...

after a while, i get to know all the members in SS501 and i fall in love with all of them. they are so compatible with each other and the love for each other is real and that alone makes me love them. leader (who now i call him shiilang, hihii) who has the 4D personality that would make me crack up laughing in every words came from his mouth, young saeng who has a very cute image, prince like image, kyu jong, the sweet kyu. can help to resists. such a kind hearted and sweet person, jung min also known as mal or sexy charisma, he can brighten up a situation with his personality, and last but not least, hyung jun @ maknae in the group.

so, who are among this guys that is really suit for me? miahahaha....i just look on their star sign (zodiac)

shiilang >>> gemini
young saengie >>> scorpio
kyu jongie >>> pieces
jung minnie >>> aries
hyung jun >>> leo

so, who do you think is the most appropriate for me? (ahhhh...i am so loving this moment ^^)

yup! the answer is kyu jongie!!!! yeayyyy!
his personality fits me right to the bones, hahaha...
anyway, i'm a scorpio just like young saengie. just look at young saeng and kyu jong couple. they are good to each other right? very compatible.

kyu jong! kyu! u r the one for me! miahahahaha....

and that's the end of my SS501 dreaming/fantasy.........

No comments:

Post a Comment