Sunday, April 11, 2010

SS501-my top 10 songs

since i am the triple S, so of course i have my own favorite SS501 songs. i love all their songs, but this is my top 10, most favorite ^^

  1. You Are My Heaven - the song is soooooooo sweet! even the lyric is simple yet meaningful! just love this song!
  2. U R Man - this is my intoduction if SS501. this song always have a special value to me. the song, the lyric, the hot 3 guys (esp hyung jun...sexy!!!!!), and most importantly the dance! i am so crazy about the dance! so hot!
  3. Deja Vu - i love this song for the first time i heard it. the beat is just my style! loves it!!!
  4. Because I'm Stupid - the very first introduction of the boys. the melody just addictive, this is the only song from the boys that i manage fully memorized, heh...
  5. Find - the strong vocals of young saeng oppa really shows, and it great!
  6. I Am - a songs write by my dear jun. whenever i heard this song, it feels like he's next to me and he sang this song specially for me, hihihihihihihi
  7. Never Again - such a sad song and i totally moved by this songs, hmm....
  8. Love Like This - i love everything about this song! except jun's hair. i dont like it at all!
  9. The One - definitly cute 501x song!!!! so sweeeeeeeeet and cute song. love the dance!
  10. My Girl - another song that close to my heart...hm, i am melting away when i heard this song....

so, what is your favorite SS501 songs? dont shy to post ur comment ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment