Thursday, January 7, 2010

new year speech, hahaha

before you guys make any assumption, let me tell you that while i'm posting this speech, i am in a very very tired situation and sleepy.

okay...
i guess its not to late to wish 'selamat menyambut awal Muharam' to all Muslim and a happy 2010.

2010...
when we talk about new year, a resolution must come through our mind. so, what are your resolution?
me???
well, i just want to become more positive person, a better person. i must upgrade my positive mind and attitude. and of course i want to learn new recipies from around the world. i want to be able to cook anything, insyallah...

2010...

i want to continue my driving licence lesson, which had been postpond since last year, huhuhu...


did i tell you that the internet line is so hard in puncak alam right now?
i can't open my facebook, my twitter, my tagged, and yahoo messenger...what a mess!!!
its a disaster!
i can't even open emrald to find journals! damn!!!
for those who may concern, please handle this matter quickly.

alright, i guess i just stop right here. my eyes wants to close, my body crying for a bed...
i'll see you next time...

n_n

No comments:

Post a Comment