Thursday, January 28, 2010

korean fever!!!

Once again, korean drama has taken over me. Korean drama series ' Boys Over Flower' which currently show in 8tv successfully makes me fall in love with Korean drama. I am now a fanatic of that series. I love Kim Beom who plays Soo Yi-Jeong, a womanizer among the boys. he is so damn cute. I love when he smiles...such a sweetheart. I can't get enough of him. I download his pictures...but he is young. He is 21 years old. Way too young, but he is so cute...

Of course when I'm crazy bout the story, I also crazy for the OST. I managed to get all the songs in the "Boys Over Flower". And I am on my way to memorized all their songs (just like memorized 'princess hour's OST', hehe)
Most of the song are sang by the boys themselves excluded Kim Beom and Lee Min-Ho (plays Gu Jun Pyo).
Kim Hyun Jung who plays Yoon Ji-Hoo is a member of Korean boyband call SS501 and the band also contribute the songs in BOF. my favorite song from them is 'Neh Muliga Nabassuh'(because i am so foolish)

Kim Jun who plays Song Woo Bin is a member of another Korean band call T-Max. And T-Max also contribute their songs in the series. My favorite is their duet with J, the song called ' Wish You're My Love'. The song is so sweet.

I really want you guys to hear it but i cant put it in here la...
Mariati gave me this link, you guys can download it from there.
http://esnips.com and search for T-Max-Wish You're My Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment