Friday, August 7, 2009

bsb freak!







somebody just addressing me as bsb freak.
should i be mad?
or happy?
for those who clueless what the heck is bsb, well, they stand for 'backstreet boys'...
hahaha...yeah, you can laugh...i know everybody would laugh if i talk about them...

so, am i a bsb freak?
what is freak means anyway?
obsessed?fanatic?

i do like bsb, i do love them with all my heart...they owned half of my heart(ecehhh)
i do memorized 99.9% of their songs
i do have all of their albums
i do have their picture in my laptop, my cell, and my room
so? the verdict?
am i a bsb freak?

it's going hard to be swallow....YES, i am a bsb freak!!!
there! i said it...fuh!
i know people would say 'bsb? wujud lagi ke diaorg tu?'
you have no idea how hurt i am...isk3x

anyway, people always ask me why i love bsb so much...
i just simply answered they have a perfect package.
the look, the voice, the dance move, the personality, the image...everything just fit to my taste
that's why you hardly heard gossips aboout them. coz they are really want to make music....not just for the fame...

its just simple as that
i hope, after this you guys dont condemn2 bsb again,k...
coz i dont condemn siti nurhaliza or dewa 19
fair rite?

2 comments:

  1. hahaha... ko memang... bsb freak... aku setuju ngan somebody tu...
    btw, dah leh view blog aku...
    aku tak jadi limit access

    ReplyDelete